Debbi and I Vitamixed frozen peaches and condensed milk + bourbon-camomile-nectarine compote + blueberry-lavender-brandy compote + fruit/herb garnish bonanza. Yes, we took it too far!
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 1 bag of frozen peaches
- 1 bunch of fresh camomile flowers
- 4 nectarines
- 1 small container of blueberries
- 3 lavender sprigs
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup brandy
- In one pot, simmer the camomile, bourbon and sliced nectarines and in a separate pot, simmer the blueberries (saving a few for garnish), lavender and brandy. When the mixtures have become a thick sauce, remove from heat and let cool.
- Using a Vitamix or other serious blender, add the cans of condensed milk and a portion of the frozen peaches. Add more peaches as the previous ones get blended in. Just don't add all the peaches at once (we did and blew a fuse).
- Using parfait glasses, fill each glass to 1/3 with the frozen peach puree, then add one thin layer of one the compotes then add another 1/3 peach puree, then a layer of the next compote, then fill to the top with peach puree.
- Garnish with camomile flowers, blueberries, lavender and a dollop of boozy compote.