Easy way to take the super easy beer bread recipe to the next level.
Replace brown sugar with maple syrup and sprinkle in about a 1/2 tablespoon (or more) of chopped rosemary. The maple syrup makes it even cake-ier and rosemary makes it seem fancy.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- one bottle or can of beer
- 1/2 tbsp or more of chopped rosemary
- Mix the flour and the baking powder thoroughly
- Add the maple syrup, rosemary and beer to the flour, mixing continuously
- Grease a bread pan with butter and pour in the mixture
- Place two (or more) pats of butter on top
- Bake @375 for 30-40 minutes