- 1 cup milk
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 oz chopped chocolate
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1-2 toasted marshmallows per serving
- With a hand or electric mixer, blend milk, cream and maple syrup until frothy and well-incorporated. Chill in refrigerator.
- Make a small batch of graham cracker crust by melting the butter and adding to brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Chop up chocolate in large chunks and add to graham crackers. Refrigerate until ready.
- Add cream mixture to your ice cream maker, and when frozen, add graham cracker chocolate mix.
- Place in freezer for a few hours to harden.
- Add toasted marshmallows when served.