- meat from 4 steamed rock crabs (large)
- 2 cups sliced beets
- 2 donut peaches
- plenty o butter
- 1/4 cup of herbs: chives, parsley, basil
- Once you’ve picked all the crab meat out of the 4 crabs, put it aside/refrigerate.
- If beets have been pre-boiled, put them with the donut peach slices on a tray and roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until crispy, checking regularly to make sure nothing is burning. If not, put beets in first and when they start to get crispy add the peaches.
- While these roast, put water on to boil for pasta.
- Chop herbs and cook in a large pan with butter on low while everything else does its thing.
- Boil pasta, and when there are 2 minutes left, add crab to butter herb sauce and turn up the heat, drain pasta and add right after.
- Reserve a little pasta water to add to everything cooking in the pan in case it gets dry and starts to stick.
- Turn off heat and mix in roast beets and peaches.
- Serve with fresh parsley on top.