Easiest ice cream recipe ever, adapted from here.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 or 15 oz) cream of coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cherries
- 3.5 oz dark chocolate, chopped
1. Add milk, cream and coconut to the blender and mix for about 1 minute
2. Add mixture to ice cream or gelato maker, freezing and churning for 35 minutes
3. During the last few minutes, add chopped cherries and chocolate.
4. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
Received a 5-star rating from the Weweantic Ice Cream Club.