- 1 head cauliflower
- bunch of chives
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 hot and 2 sweet italian sausages
- bunch of broccolini
- olive oil
- Boil the cauliflower in salted water until soft, scoop pieces out with a slotted spoon, leaving the water to use for the broccolini.
- Drain the cauliflower and puree in a food processor.
- Squeeze the ground pork out of the 4 sausages and sautee in olive oil on low until beginning to brown. Before the sausage has browned, add the broccolini to the boiling water (left over from cauliflower) but don't let it get too soft, only boil for about 3 minutes.
- As broccolini is almost finished boiling, add 2 cloves of smashed or chopped garlic to some olive oil in the center of the sausage pan. Make sure it does not burn and when beginning to sizzle, scoop the broccolini directly from the water into the sausage pan with a slotted spoon.
- Sautee sausage and broccolini together for about 10 minutes on medium heat, or until broccolini has reached desired softness. I happen to like it extra-cooked.