For the carmelized banana part:
- 2 bananas cut in 1/4” rounds
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar (brown or white)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Melt butter and sugar together in a pan, then add bananas, water and vanilla. Cook until sufficiently gooey.
For the pancake batter:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups GREEK GODS vanilla yogurt (all fat included please)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and yogurt. Stir in the banana mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, don’t worry about the lumps.
- Melt butter in a pan (you can use the same one you just made the bananas in and you’ll get a nice sweet-crispy-burnt effect on some of your pancakes) and add heaving spoonfuls of batter once it’s sizzling.