- 4 peaches/nectarines
- 1/2 cup of a boozy mixture (rum, bourbon, Pimm's, etc.)
- ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- tub of ricotta
- Mix together 1/2 cup any number of brown alcohols, such as rum, brandy, bourbon, whiskey, etc. We used spiced dark rum, Pimm's and bourbon. Add a few dashes of cinnamon and the vanilla. Pour onto a platter or baking dish.
- Cut each peach/nectarine in half and remove pit. Place the halves face down on the platter in the boozy mixture and let sit while the grill heats up, or while you eat dinner.
- Turn the grill on high and place each peach half face down on the grill, close it and let cook for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, pour the boozy mixture from the platter into a creamer-type cup (so that you can easily pour it out)
- Flip the peaches on the grill and pour a bit of the mixture into the exposed empty pit area of each peach. If you have more liquid left over, just drizzle across all the peaches. Close the grill and let cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove the peaches and serve 2 halves per person. Drizzle honey on the peaches, add a scoop of ricotta, then drizzle some more honey on everything. Sprinkle pistachios on top.